- Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that specializes in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental and facial irregularities. These includes treatment of different conditions:
- Deep overbite
- Open bite
- Protruding teeth
- Spaces in between teeth
Signs for Early Orthodontic Examinations
- Early or late loss of baby teeth
- Difficulty in chewing or biting
- Mouth breathing
- Crowding, misplaced or blocked out teeth
- Jaws that shift or make sounds
- Biting the cheek or roof of the mouth
The results of orthodontic treatment can be dramatic — beautiful smiles, improved dental health and an enhanced quality of life for many people of all ages.
When to bring my child for a orthodontic consultation?
- A simple intervention at the growing age of your child may solve the problems of future requirement for braces. At the age of 7-8 years a orthodontic consultation for your child, can save you a lot of hassle later. If you see any of the above symptoms, book an appointment at the earliest.
Orthodontic Treatments provided
Metal Braces are now smaller, more efficient and comfortable.
Metal brackets or braces can now be replaced with clear bracket or a bracket in a color of your choice. Clear braces makes wearing braces less noticeable.
Lingual or Internal Braces
Lingual or Internal Braces are attached to the inside or lingual side of the teeth which makes them completely non-visible. Lngual orthodontics particularly well-suited for adults whose professions keep them in the public eyes.
Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets. This is also an invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. This is ideal for patients who can’t visit the doctor on a monthly basis.
How long does it take?
- It takes anywhere between 8 – 18 months depending on the severity.
FOR POST TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE
Go ahead and BOOK AN APPOINTMENT today, to experience the dental treatment you always deserved.