Skip to content
- When handling your dentures, stand over a folded towel or basin of water. Dentures are delicate and may break if dropped.
- Don’t let your dentures dry out. Place them in a denture cleanser soaking solution or in plain water when you’re not wearing them. Never use hot water, which can cause them to warp.
- Brushing your dentures daily will remove food deposits and plaque, and help prevent them from becoming stained. An ultrasonic cleaner may be used to care for your dentures, but it does not replace a thorough daily brushing.
- Brush your gums, tongue and palate every morning with a soft-bristled brush before you insert your dentures. This stimulates circulation in your tissues and helps remove plaque.
- Preferably do not wear dentures at night. The gum tissue needs to rest and to allow normal stimulation and cleansing by the tongue and saliva in order to promote better long term health of your gums.
- See your dentist if your dentures break, chip, and crack or become loose. Don’t be tempted to adjust them yourself — this can damage them beyond repair. In case of irritation/ulceration, call your dentist immediately.
- Denture brush
- Denture Cleanser
Go ahead and BOOK AN APPOINTMENT today, to experience the dental treatment you always deserved.